How to check www.bec.co.bw Results 2020/2021 Online:
Students can get the result through online. Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) allows
students to check the result from official website of BEC. Follow the step below to check the results.
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your laptop or mobile
- Step 2: In website Address Type: http://www.bec.co.bw/show_results
- Step 3: Select “Examination” as “PSLE | JCE | BGCSE”
- Step 4: Select “Year” as “2020/2021” ( You can select between 2009 to 2020/2021)
- Step 5: Enter you Exam “The center number”
- Step 6: Enter “The student’s candidate number”
- Step 7: Now Enter ” The student’s surname”
- Final Step: Click on “Show Result” Button.
Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) Certificates:
- The Botswana Examinations Council will inform the public that the 2020/2021 Certificates (BGCSE, JCE and PSLE) despatch date. All school candidates (Government and Private) are therefore requested to contact their Schools/Centres to collect the certificates after the release date. The certificates will be kept in the schools for a period of 24 months before they are returned to Botswana Examinations Council.
- It is also to be noted that the release of the certificates invalidates the Statement of Results, which was issued provisionally after the release of results. : Candidates will be able to access the results through the BEC Website as well as through SMS it will cost some Botswana Pula (BWP).
Botswana Examinations Council Plot 54864
K.T. Motsete Road
Private Bag 0070
Phone: +267 365 0700