Options is an international development consultancy delivering innovative solutions to some of the most complex health challenges around the world. We drive transformational improvements in the health and well-being of the most vulnerable, particularly women and children.
We have worked in over 50 countries, in partnership with governments, health workers, NGOs, and businesses. We bring together knowledge, expertise and influence to ensure everyone has access to the health care they need.
We are leaders in health systems strengthening, improving access to quality reproductive, maternal and child health services, and tackling discriminatory gender norms. We are known for being among the very best at working in partnership with governments to bring about systemic change in the countries we work in.
Our priorities are:
- Transforming systems for health and nutrition
- Building shock resilient and responsive health systems
- Promoting social change and gender equity
- Placing products and technologies in the hands of women and girls
- Influencing global policy and actions