Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand offers the Colab PhD/MPhil Fees Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic year
Colab is the collaboratory for Design and Creative Technologies at the Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand. Our aim is to encourage researchers, students and stakeholders to imagine, construct, articulate and navigate rapidly changing social, economic, technological and career environments.
Worth of Award
To support innovative interdisciplinary research that reflects Colab’s future-focused aspirations in such areas as gaming, entrepreneurship, smart materials, wearable tech, making and digital civics Colab will offer fees scholarships for the doctoral programme and domestic equivalent fees Scholarships for the MPhil ptogramme.
- The scholarships is open to domestic and international applicants.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the PhD or MPhil programme at AUT.
- The scholarships are available on merit to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students.
- Preference will be given to proposals in areas of interdisciplinary engagement pertinent to Colab’s aims and research focus.
How to Apply
The applicant must submit the application by the closing date and upload:
• Copies of transcripts for any study completed at an institution other than AUT
• A copy of the Research Proposal (PGR1 or PGR2) that will be submitted as a component of the application for admission.
Deadline: Applications close 14/12/2018