Carleton University, Canada is inviting prospective undergraduate students to apply for the Collins Prestige Scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session.
Among the best comprehensive universities in Canada, Carleton University is a dynamic, research-intensive university, committed to ensuring an outstanding learning experience for its students. Carleton offers 65 programs of study in areas as diverse as public affairs, journalism, engineering, high technology, and international studies.
Their highest awards are their prestige scholarships – 10 Chancellor’s Scholarships, 7 Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships, 3 Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence, 2 Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence, 1 Riordon Scholarship, 1 Collins Prestige Scholarship.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
- Scholarships are renewable with an annual GPA of 10.0
- To be considered for a prestige scholarship, you are entering Carleton for the first time from high school or CEGEP and have no previous attendance at post-secondary educational institutions (college or university).
- For all prestige scholarships, you’ll need an admission average of 90 per cent or better.
- The selection committee will also assess the range of your community or secondary school activities.
How to Apply
- One application form is used for all the prestige scholarships and it is a fillable pdf form. Download Pdf below
- Students submitting an application must have an admissions average of 90% or better plus have demonstrated leadership roles in their extracurricular activities throughout secondary school.
- Students should not include any additional attachments (e.g. resumes, portfolios, photos, certificates, etc.). However, if necessary,
students may re-type the questions with their answers (this will not be considered an attachment).
- Individuals completing the reference for the student may submit their recommendation as a separate attachment (only one
reference per candidate will be considered).
- The Prestige Scholarship application can be submitted by:MailYou can address the envelope to:
Awards Office, Carleton University
202 Robertson Hall
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON, K1S 5B6
- Please keep your reference letter in its own, separate and sealed envelope within the package. We accept mailed applications based on the date the Post Office date stamped the package rather than the day it arrives in our office.Fax613-520-3560
You can email your application to [email protected]
Please ensure that you attach your application and reference letter as two separate PDF files to your email. Please email them a few days earlier in case they have issues downloading your file.
Deadline: The application should be submitted to the Awards Office by March 1, 2020.