Cput Registration Dates 2020/2021 – Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
Detailed registration information and final registration dates are available in the registration booklet (download here), and the ability to register will not be possible before January 2020/2021.
Registration Dates 2020/2021
Undergraduate Registration (Including BTech programmes)
- The registration timeframes may vary.
Postgraduate Registration MTech/ Masters/ MEd and DTech/ Doctoral/ DEd programmes.
- First-time registering students (Full Research M and D programmes) 31 May 2020/2021
- Returning students (Full Research M and D programmes) 01 March 2020/2021
- MTech/ Masters (course-based programmes) 01 March 2020/2021
Online and off-campus registrations students open as early as 14 January 2020/2021 for some programmes.
Some programmes have been identified for off-campus online registrations as early as 7 January 2020/2021.
Online registration is the primary registration mode for 2020/2021, and all students are required to register online (except for a small number of qualifications listed in the registration schedules).
NOTE: that all international students must register on campus, and must first report at the following venues for international clearance before proceeding with registration.
Students must Register Online before the on-campus support dates which will be published soon and can register from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you have internet access.
If you register off-campus, email assistance will be available, refer to the registration booklet.
If you experience problems that cannot be resolved via email or phone, you can register in one of the dedicated computer laboratories specifically allocated for on-line registration support.
Specifications for your computer: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher. No other browsers are certified for online registration at CPUT.
There is an online registration support document for students that will help you deal with possible problems. This document is available on our website http://www.cput.ac.za/sos under the heading Registration.
The Vice-Chancellor of the University will address all registering first-year students as indicated:
- Tuesday, 29 January 2020/2021 at 10:00
District Six, Granger Bay and Mowbray Campuses:
- Wednesday, 30 January 2020/2021 held at District 6 Campus at 10:00
- Thursday, 31 January 2020/2021 at 10:00
- Parents, spouses and partners are welcome to attend
- Attendance is compulsory for all first-year students