Search and apply for the leading Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursaries 2020-2021 offers. Our platform helps to makemake Bursaries search easy and convenient for you.
About Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust
The Memorial Trust was setup by the late Mr Harry Oppenheimer as an honor to his father, Sir Ernest Oppenheimer. Sir Oppenheimer was best known as a famous entrepreneur in gold and diamond mining. He was also a philanthropist and financier, who was elected board of De Beers and founder of Anglo American Corporation of South Africa, to help students to fund their tertiary studies.
Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursaries
Matric students who wish to pursue Engineering, Geology or Accountancy degrees, at authorized South African universities and colleges in the following year will be awarded with The Ernest Oppenheimer bursary. Students selection is based upon their academic merits and financial capacity.
Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen
- Must be in need of financial assistance
- Students who intend on studying Engineering / Geology with a minimum level 6 for Mathematics and Science
- Students who intend on studying Accounting with a minimum level 6 for Mathematics.
How to Apply and Application Details
1) Student can apply by completing the application form which can be found here: Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursary Application Form (pdf)
This form can then be sent tiers by email, fax or mail:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 086 609 7183
Mail: Career Wise (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 30632 Braamfontein 2017
2) Alternatively, you can apply online at: http://cw.gradx.net/
Submit the below documents which will be used to support your application (online application: upload the documents on your online profile; pdf application form: include copies of the documents rather than the originals):
- ID (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
- Proof of financial need (proof of income)
30 May every year