How to Apply Online for HESLB Loans by OLAMS?
People waiting for application forms can register and complete the application form at the HESLB portal by following and the simple instructions below
- Step 1 – First go to the HESLB OLAMS official Site https://olas.heslb.go.tz/
- Step 2 – On the home page, click on Apply for Loan
- Step 3 – The registration form will appear.
- Step 4 – Provide all the required information and complete the registration process.
- Step 5 – Carefully enter all the information in the required fields.
- Step 6 – Submit the required documents in the desired format.
- Step 7 – Read all details carefully when all entries are made.
- Step 8 – Make the payment of the application fee. Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000.00 through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit: https://olas.heslb.go.tz
All loan applications will be done through Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). Applicants are REMINDED to use the same form four index numbers used while applying for admissions.
Upon completion of online application process, applicants shall be required to print out the application forms and Loan Agreements, obtain appropriate authentifications, sign the forms, attach necessary documents and submit the same through EMS to:
Important HESLB Links
- HESLB Loan Application
- HESLB Selected Students
- HESLB News and Updates
- HESLB Tanzania Login
- HESLB Contact Details
- HESLB Tanzania Guide Book
- HESLB Application Form
- HESLB Applicants Loan Status
- HESLB Loan Application Deadline
- HESLB How to Apply
- HESLB Loan Repayments
- Historical Background of HESLB Tanzania
- HESLB for Continuing Students
- HESLB Eligibility Criteria
- HESLB Appeal Forms
- HESLB Loan Defaulters
- HESLB for Masters
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.heslb.go.tz/