Important HESLB Links
- HESLB Loan Application
- HESLB Selected Students
- HESLB News and Updates
- HESLB Tanzania Login
- HESLB Contact Details
- HESLB Tanzania Guide Book
- HESLB Application Form
- HESLB Applicants Loan Status
- HESLB Loan Application Deadline
- HESLB How to Apply
- HESLB Loan Repayments
- Historical Background of HESLB Tanzania
- HESLB for Continuing Students
- HESLB Eligibility Criteria
- HESLB Appeal Forms
- HESLB Loan Defaulters
- HESLB for Masters
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.heslb.go.tz/
All loan applications will be done through Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). This can be accessed by the following link. OLAMS
The Higher Education Students Loans boards (HESLB) shall be responsible for assessment of applications against the set criteria. HESLB may seek any further information to substantiate claims made by the applicant.
- All applicants are responsible for gaining acceptance into institutions. Fee structures from the institution must accompany each application form.
- TELS will only be awarded to institutions approved by the Tanzanian Government, and programs accredited by a professional educational body.
- All HESLB application will go through an extensive review and TSLB’s scholarship decision shall be final and cannot be appealed. Official indication of being granted an award is the receipt of the Confirmation of the loan award.
All applicants must strictly observe application deadline.
- Successful applicants, upon successful completion/termination of their studies, will be required to repay their loans through salary/regular income deductions of not less than 1 5% monthly;