Get all information about olas heslb upload photo, HESLB upload photo 2020/2021 and learn how to upload photo at olas HESLB Online Loan Application 2020/2021 though olas.heslb.go.tz. Save time and get ways of how to upload photo HESLB olas 2020/2021 details here at mabumbe.com.
During the exercise of processing sometime HESLB come across with loan applications which are missing some vital information such as applicant’s and guarantor’s signatures. For that reason, We would like to inform HESLB loan applicants with such incompleteness to Learn here How to upload photo at olas.heslb.go.tz.
How to upload photo on HESLB olas Online?
- Vist http://olas.heslb.go.tz and then
- Login using username and password, then
- Click to view Incomplete application to make corrections
- Go straight and do the required corrections and then
- Click Attach the document or photo
- Preview the attached document or photo
- Click Upload Corrections
- The icon Correction on the left side of the screen will turn yellow.
- Click Confirm Corrections and the icon Correction on the left side of the screen will turn green to signify that the corrections have been made.
All attachments must be certified by respective authorities and do not send any hardcopies to HESLB. ??
For Pages 2 and 5, applicants and/or their guarantors must ensure that they have filled properly, signed and certified the documents through relevant authorities. Other documents such as guarantor’s particulars, Verified Birth Certificates (BC) and Death Certificates need to be scanned and uploaded.
CLICK HERE FOR: HESLB upload photo 2020/2021 /
Important HESLB Links