DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and management of the data file
- Filing of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports.
- Calculation and maintaining of the payroll for all staff based on their contracts.
- Maintaining payment record of all invoices received.
- Maintaining payee statement records for all suppliers.
- Oversee petty cash with all due accounting precautions.
- Prepare all elements of budget analysis.
- Minimum of Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution
- Experience of at least one year in relevant field will be added advantage
Job application procedure: Please send your CV, Cover Letter and other testimonies to [email protected] on or before 10th January 2023.