The Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust) Hospital is a registered Private Hospital according to Hospital Regulations CAP 151 R.E 2002.
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits. DCMC invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions:
|Job Reference Number – DCMC-HQ-0100
Duty Station – Ntyuka, Dodoma
Reports to Chief Finance Officer
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the Accountant is responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset and general accounting, bridging the gap between procurement, warehouse, sales, and financial departments.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Financefrom a recognized institution and holder of CPA.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience – Proven work (2) years’ experience as a financial accountant in related field is a plus
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Process and deadline driven mindset with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use MS Office suite.
- Ability to perform data and statistical analysis to spot trends and anomalies
- Good team skills and ability to self-manage
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Job descriptions for each position would be accessed through the Hospital website: dcmct.or.tz/careers
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- The job reference number should be clearly indicated on top of the envelope or e-mail Subject/headline.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as’ follows:
- Postgraduate Degree
- First Degree/Advanced Diploma,
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Application letters should be posted, hand delivered or e-mailed to to the following address on or before 4.00 p.m. on 23rd April 2021 (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).
DIRECTOR DCMC HOSPITAL
Imagi Hill, Ntyuka
P O BOX 658
Email: [email protected]
DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS, WE MAY RECEIVE, KINDLY NOTE THAT ONLY THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.