REPORTS TO: Senior Executives
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Entry Level
Elite Digital Printing is a trusted name in the printing industry with over 10 year of experience. We seek to hire a qualified accountant to join an innovative organization with opportunities for growth.
The accountant will be responsible for providing accounting support to the Company, working closely with the Senior Executives and Sales & Finance Manager to ensure the Company maintain and report accurate financial.
• Perform professional accounting work which includes analysis of financial transactions.
• Prepare and record documented journal entries.
• Fixed asset management.
• Perform bank reconciliations.
• Maintain books of accounts with monthly balance sheet and profit & loss acts.
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting-MMR and MRP
• Communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Support annual preparation of budgets
• Assist in preparation of year-end audit schedules and tax filings
• Provide support to other departments as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications-Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a recognized higher learning institution
• 3+ years of related accounting/finance experience
• Knowledge of accounting processes, management of accounting operations, internal controls, generally accepted accounting principles, financial reporting and taxation rules, regulations and appropriate practices
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Ability to accurately prepare, interpret financial data and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the management/shareholders
• Knowledge of Tally, MS Office and Computerized Accounting Systems.
• A liking for detailed work requiring attention and diligence
• Strong Interpersonal and Listening Skills
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Time management, and attention to detail
- The ability to solve problems with initiative and flexibility
- The ability to learn quickly, multi-task and trouble-shoot
Compensation & Benefits:
• Very competitive compensation package.
• A great working environment