The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of Tanzania plans to hire an Accounting Assistant for her Regional Office (Western Zone) which is located in Kigoma.
Minimum Required Education Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance /Commerce and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in accounting and/or financial field.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting systems e.g., Tally, Quick books
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially in Word and Excel
• Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing in both Swahili and English
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and work well with others
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
• Assist in preparation of regional Annual budget and review of quarterly budgets
• Assist in carrying out internal audits, double check posting, post vouchers in accounting program and suggest ways to improve internal controls
• Review compliance with legal requirements and advise accordingly
• Domestic travel may be required.
• Carry on other duties assigned
Mode of Application;
Applicant should send their applications through email [email protected] with the following subject; Application for Accountant Position. They should attach their signed application letter and detailed CV with copies of their qualifications.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted