Ref No. BC. 125/169/02.C/91
TRANSFER VACANCIES AT GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT SERVICES AGENCY (GPSA)
The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) is an Executive Agency established under the Executive Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997 vide GN 235 of 7th December 2007 read together with subsequent ammendments as per GN 133 of 13th April 2012. The Agency was officially inaugurated on the 16th June, 2008.
The Chief Executive Officer invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the following transfer vacant positions at the Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) mentioned below.
ACCOUNTS OFFICER GRADE II (8 POSTS)
This is for the following regions:- Songwe, Mwanza, Arusha, Kigoma, Mbeya,lringa,Tabora and Songwe (lleje district).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Maintain General Ledger and prepare monthly trial balance;
- Prepare, review and file pay roll (deductions) and bank reconciliation;
- Counter check all travel claim forms before being approved;
- Prepare various payments;
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases;
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger;
- Handle accounts payable and receivable;
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material;
- Check invoices for inaccuracies; and
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE;
Holder of University degree in Accountancy/Finance OR Commerce/ Business administration major in Accountancy / Finance, or its equivalent from a well-recognized University and must be a Computer literate.
Attractive package in accordance with GPSA Salary Structure.
- Applicants must be Public Servants;
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English;
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers;
- Applicants should attach up-to-date detailed CV;
- Applicants should attach certified copies of academic certificates and Transcripts;
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness to cover the transfer costs;
- Only Successful candidates will be contacted; and
All application letters should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Government Procurement Services Agency,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting applications is Monday 25th October, 2021 at 3:30 PM.