This is a remote (work-from-home) position for candidates located in Tanzania.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative to prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Please, note this role includes handling sensitive information with regards to contents related to various games and gaming products (including, but not limited to video games titles, casino games, poker, sports betting, e-sports, lotteries and games of luck, etc.).
- Handle and coordinate projects and project tasks
- Schedule and confirm projects coordination
- Ensure file organization following the internal rules and process
- Provide support internally (within the team) and for the customers over e-mail, chat and calls
- Prepare reports and manuals (periodically or upon request)
- High-school or equivalent
- Excellent command of English
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with games/ betting
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!