Job Title: Administrative Officer
Safari Automotive Upholstery (SAU) is a registered Private Company in Tanzania, we stand for quality, innovation and superior bespoke design. We craft, create and provide custom made car seat covers, dashboard repair, headliners fixing and flooring, for corporate, Luxury and Premium client who seek refined, bespoke automotive interior design.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares, processes and follows-up on administrative arrangements and forms related to the annual tax reimbursement preparation.
• Maintains files of rules, regulations, administrative instructions and other related documentation. • Maintains up-to-date work unit files (both paper and electronic).
• Performs other related administrative duties, as required, e.g., operational travel programme; monitoring accounts and payment to vendors and individual contractors for services; physical space planning; identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems; organizing and coordinating administrative arrangements for seminars, conferences
•PROFESSIONALISM: Ability to perform a broad range of administrative functions, e.g., budget/work programmed, human resources, database management, financial and human resources rules and regulations in work situations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
• PLANNING AND ORGANIZING: Develops clear goals that are consistent
with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
• CLIENT ORIENTATION: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements:
Holder of a Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University. Having knowledge of Human Capital Management, Budgeting, Marketing and Accounting, especially as they relate to efficient supervision and administration of the Institute
Work experience of not less than 3 years in the related filed.
Language: Good Working Knowledge (reading, speaking, and writing) in English is required and Good Working knowledge (reading, speaking, and writing) in Kiswahili is required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and other computer programs, and customer service oriented.
SAU; Provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Mode of Application:
All CV MUST be PHYSICALLY dropped to DAR ES Salaam Office.
Safari Automotive Africa,
Block 41, Kinondoni Morocco
Phone number: 0747 203 203
Dar es salaam.
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
NB: The position is for Female candidates Only.
Deadline for application: 18th November, 2022.