The Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT University) was built on the foundation of the former University College of Education Zanzibar (CEZ) established in 1998 by a Kuwait based charity organization, Direct Aid. As part of our expansion programme, SUMAIT University invites qualified Tanzanians and non Tanzanians to fill various academic and administrative vacant posts as follows:
Job title: Admission officer
Duty station: SUMAIT University
Reporting to: Director of Admission and Registration
Roles & Responsibilities
- To process applications in accordance with admission procedures of the University
- To manage online admission system
- To deal with admission related queries from parents and students
- Any Admissions related tasks
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related field of study with strong administrative skills
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the field is paramount.
- IT knowledge is mandatory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references.
Salary and Renummerations
SUMAIT University offers very attractive salary and remunerations according to the University’s Salary Scales.
Hand delivered application should reach Sumait University, Chukwani Street Zanzibar not later than 3:30hrs on 31 January, 2020. Or you can send your application through: Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 1933,
Email at: [email protected]