Innovation: Africa Contractor Recruitment
Innovation: Africa (iA) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization with a mission to bring solar, water and agricultural technologies to rural communities across Africa. Innovation: Africa has been operating in Tanzania for over 10 years. Innovation: Africa is now inviting contractors, registered in Class VI and above, to apply to carry out the construction of solar powered water projects in the Dodoma region, for remote communities with no access to clean water. The water projects include the construction of a reinforced-concrete tank stand and pump room (using a drilled borehole), reticulation network and distribution points, all of which should be completed within 60 days.
- Contractor’s registration classification (Class VI and above)
- Certificate of incorporation and Certificate of good standing
- Experience in construction of reinforced concrete structures, water reticulation, and/or solar pumping systems
- Water Engineer with proven experience of hydraulic designs (preferably with Epanet)
- Electrical Engineer with experience in designing and installing solar pumping systems
- Civil Engineer with proven experience in execution of engineering drawings, plans, and specifications of reinforced concrete structures.
- Submission Orderly Audited financials – from the past 3 years
The full terms of reference(TOR)and submission application guidelines can be obtained, once the threshold criteria are met, by contacting [email protected]
Inquiries will be accepted until December 19th, 2022.