Duties and responsibilities
• To deliver Animal Health technical activities at the college
• To contribute to achieving college animal productions targets and operate in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Develop ability to ensure capability to meet performance targets and expectations and respond to emergencies
• To train student on issue of animal health and production when needed
• He/she must have ability to cope well in pressured environments
• Competent to contribute to high performance team working
• The ability to demonstrate and assure professional delivery balancing the needs of all.
• Proven ability to be flexible and change priorities when needed.
Qualifications/education: Diploma in animal health and production
Experience: Two to Three years’ experience in specific field.
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with Mahinya College of Sustainable Agriculture scheme of services.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply submit your hand written APPLICATION LETTER, CV AND SCANNED COPY OF ACADEMIC CERTIFICATE before 26th SEPTEMBER 2019 via email only to :
The Managing Director
Mahinya college of sustainable agriculture
Archidiocece of Songea
P. o Box 1282, Songea Tanzania.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!