Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS -1 POSITION:
He or she shall be reporting to the Accountant.
Description of Duties:
- To process payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employees’ reimbursement, and statements;
- To verify items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with Procurement Management Unit;
- To participate in the preparation Trial Balance on monthly basis;
- To collect information on subsidiary ledgers (e.g., debtors, creditors, journals, etc);
- To prepare list of monthly outstanding debtors and creditors;
- To make follows up on unclaimed imprests;
- Participates in preparation of various reports on salaries and allowances;
- Makes follow up on retirement of safari imprests according to financial Rules and regulations;
- To prepare cheque requisitions for rapid invoices for various bills;
- To Prepare Tax invoices for other receivables;
- Follows up on outstanding invoices; and
- To perform other related functions as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
Must have a working experience of atleast two (2) years in related field.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.