APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. Over the years, APHFTA has engaged the Private Health Sector and Public Health Facilities in the delivery of public health goods under the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) partnering to improve the quality of care in health sector and to achieve the objectives of Health Sector Strategic Plans, the National Strategy for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth (MKUKUTA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following positions at APHFTA headquarters and regional offices under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Project.:
Position Title: Assistant Administration Officer (1 position)
Reports to: Finance and Administration Director
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: None
Location: APHFTA HQ-Dar es salaam
S/he will be responsible for functions in the offices associated with Human Resource Management, property management including IT, equipment and transportation while managing the SAFE VMMC inventory assets and ensuring that the master database inventory is updated. S/he will Maintain administration files and records, Oversee the leases and subleases, Assist in procurement of goods and services, Oversee maintenance and mileage log books for all motor vehicles, Incharge of motor vehicles including coordination of daily drivers’ duties, Assist in annual project budgeting process regarding administrative components, Coordinates duties and activities of Drivers, Admin Assistant, Stores Clerk and Receptionist, Manage all office facilities, equipment and vehicles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, office management, social sciences or related area.
- A minimum of Four years’ experience working for a national or international NGO in an administrative capacity.
- Proven experience in managing a variety of office functions including procurement, management of property, equipment, vehicle fleet, information technology, insurance and security issues.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office computer packages.
- Ability to plan and work independently and make decisions without close supervision.
- Organized, accurate, efficient and capable of thoroughly handling detailed work assignments.
- Proven ability to work in teams as a team member, player and leader and supervise team members.
Instructions to interested applicants
- Submit your updated detailed CV (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), with application letter for the position being applied for and copies of academic certificates
- List of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts
Deadline of Submission
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email protected]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.