Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA) is a Government Institution which has the duty of providing potable water and sanitation services at affordable prices to the residents of Iringa Municipality for enhancing their health and quality of life. In order to achieve the compact objectives, IRUWASA now seeks applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who are self-motivated, hardworking, honest and committed to their work to fill the following positions: –
ASSISTANT CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER – (1 POST)
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Customer Care Section
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assists in receiving and attending customers’ complaints and channel them to the respective departments for further action.
- To assists in making follow-ups of customers’ complaints received and ensure that proper and timely remedial action is taken to provide the required services.
- To assists in distributing publications and brochures bearing Authority’s business information.
- To assist in ensuring all identified and approved vulnerable groups/ people such as the poor are provided with free water service.
- To assist in ensuring that all new customers are registered to the database with accurate account information.
- To assists in making sure that all authorized water reconnections are carried out on time as per Customers Service Charter.
- To assists in making timely follow up of customers’ queries received by the Authority until their final settlement.
- To develop individual performance objectives and targets in consultation with the immediate superior as part of performance agreement.
- To prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports for activities that fall under his/her section.
- To make sure that the call center is properly working.
- To provide customer service information with regard to IRUWASA operations.
- To identify and escalate priority issues regarding customer services.
- To route calls to appropriate departments.
- To make follow up on customer calls where necessary.
- To keep records of all conversations at the call center database in a comprehensible way.
- To complete call logs.
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by the respective Supervisor.
- Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Holder of Diploma or Ordinary Diploma NTA Level 6 in Business Administration, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Mass Communication, Education from a recognized Institution.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and computer knowledge.
- Age between 25 and 35 years.
Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to IRUWASA Salary Scale : IWAS 4
- Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should be sent to IRUWASA by hand, registered post, EMS and DHL not later than 24th October, 2019.
All applications should be addressed to:-
The Managing Director,
Iringa Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority,
P.O. Box 570, IRINGA.
NOTE:WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!