Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily job allocation & technical guidance to subordinates.
- Responsible for compliance of safety measures within work area.
- Responsible for housekeeping of his/her work area.
- Executes the maintenance and servicing of Circuit Breakers, Transformers, MCC, PCC, MV & LV switch boards, Battery charger, Plant lighting/earthing system, HT/LT motors, VFD, HT/LT Cables and terminations etc. as per preventive maintenance schedule.
- Executes Work orders well in time with quality and safety.
- Prepares various reports & maintains documentation such as Power report, Maintenance check list, daily job report, maintenance history of equipment’s etc.
- Imparts training to subordinates.
- Updates maintenance data into SAP
- Issuing of material from Store and giving advance information to seniors about the requirement of spare.
- Prepares PR, notifications, work order etc. in SAP
- Perform any other related activities as may assigned by Senior or Head of Department
- BE in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience
- Knowledge and work experience of Low, Medium and High Voltage system (i.e. MCC/PCC/MV & LV switch boards etc.), HT/LT Motors, Transformer, Substation’s Indoor/outdoor equipment, Generator, cables & cable termination, Plant lighting/earthing system, Electrical measuring & testing equipments, Electrical and electronic Diagram and its interpretation, Basics of Computer, Battery charger etc.
- Understanding of engineering drawing and principles.
- Extensive knowledge of Plant and equipment technology
- Knowledge of Electrical safety.
- Communication skill
- Good trouble shooting skill
- Knowledge of Electrical safety
- Teamwork and coordination
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Total Jobs 73 Jobs
- Location Mtwara