Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network as well as construction of Airports. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS- TABORA on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent candidate to fill various vacant post on specific contract within the Region. The Regional Manager TANROADS- TABORA invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions: –
POSITION TITLE: ASSISTANT LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (3 POSTS)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holders of Certificate (NTA Level 5) or National Vocational Award Level II (NVA Level II) in one of the following fields: Masonry, Road Construction and Maintenance or equivalent qualifications from any recognised learning institution
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years of age
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To clean Laboratory premises;
- To carry out in situ testing;
- To maintain laboratory apparatus and equipment;
- To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
REMUNERATION: TRDS 3.1
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, driving licence and birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 31st March, 2022 on or by 4:30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2022.
- Total Jobs 252 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam