Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA) is a Government Institution which has the duty of providing potable water and sanitation services at affordable prices to the residents of Iringa Municipality for enhancing their health and quality of life. In order to achieve the compact objectives, IRUWASA now seeks applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who are self-motivated, hardworking, honest and committed to their work to fill the following position:-
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER – (1 POST)
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Procurement and Supplies Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in responding timely and correctly audit queries relating to procurements and supplies.
- To prepare a List or Register of all contract awarded.
- To update inventory of goods, supplies and materials.
- To assist in the preparation of tender documents.
- To manage stores documentation with accurate records placed in the proper files.
- To assist in the supervision of stock taking.
- To prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual stores reports.
- To assist in the identification of usable, disposable and absolate items.
- To carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Procurement and Materials Management, Procurement and Supplies Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistic Management from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered by PSPTB.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Age Limit between 20 and 35 years.
Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to IRUWASA Salary Scale : IWAS 4
- Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- For Ajira Mpya Leo | Latest Jobs In Tanzania Click Here!.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should be sent to IRUWASA by hand, registered post, EMS and DHL not later than 21th April, 2019.
All applications should be addressed to:-
The Managing Director,
Iringa Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority,
P.O. Box 570,
NOTE:WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!