Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER – 5 POSITIONS:
He or She will be reporting to the Senior Supplies Officer.
Description of Duties:
- To receive all incoming materials and to issue the requested materials to respective users after approval;
- To inspect the supplier documents before accepting the materials to receiving bay;
- To conduct preliminary inspection of the delivered consignments;
- To compile the consignment receiving and acceptance reports;
- To prepare daily issuing reports;
- To update the relevant stores records;
- To arrange and bin the materials as per the provided location index;
- To ensure neatness of the stores through daily supervision of cleanness;
- To conduct daily spot checks and follow ups for materials that need to be replenished;
- Supervising and directing the material handling personnel;
- To ensure neatness of the store receiving bay through daily supervision of cleanness; and
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Diploma/FTC in one of the following fields: Procurement and Supplies or Material Management or completion of Professional Level Stage II of PSPTB Professional course or equivalent qualifications and must be computer literate.
Atleast two (2) years working in the related field.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.