Kariakoo Markets Corporation is an autonomous Government Institution established under the Kariakoo Market Corporation Act no 36 of 1974 (Revised by the Act No 16 of 1985, to manage and control the Kariakoo Market, establish and manage other markets within Dar es salaam Region.
Administratively the Kariakoo Markets Corporation reports to the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government.
The Corporation therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant job positions: –
Assistant Trade Officer Grade II – 3 posts
Specifically the Assistant Trade Officer will;
- Tally goods coming in the market.
- Keep records of all goods received in the market.
- Prepare daily summary reports of goods received.
- Ensure and controlling proper passage of goods into the market.
- Reconcile business disputes between traders and farmers.
- Account for the goods received to cashier.
- Control the quality of goods.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- At least a Certificate of Secondary Education and Diploma in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or equivalent field with at least two years working experience in relevant field.
Mode of Application:
Interested and qualified Tanzanians should send their handwritten application letter, up to date curriculum vitae with names and contact addresses of three referees, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, birth certificate and a recently passport size photo within two weeks from the date of advertisement. All applicants should not be above 45 years. Qualified women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application should be sent to:
Kariakoo Market Corporation,
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 December 2020
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam