Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Uchumi wa Kati) by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Backhoe Loader Operator (1 post).
- Operator will be responsible to operate Backhoe loader equipped with front Mounted and rear buckets for loading materials, excavating and backfilling. He/she will be reporting to Cultivation Supervisor. Posted on mabumbe website
Duties and responsibilities of Backhoe Loader Operator:
- Operate Backhoe loader equipped with front Mounted and rear buckets for loading materials, excavating and backfilling;
- Machinery maintenance such as blowing, cleaning and washing on regular basis;
- Daily pre start checking such as checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation;
- Fix minor repairs in field such as loose bolts etc;
- Fill tractor log sheets accurately; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by his/her seniors.
Qualification and Experience
- Holder of driving certificate from recognised institutions and valid driving licence;
- More than 5years experience on operating backhoe loader;
- Ability to operate more than one machine will be an added advantage; and
- Experience will sugar estate field activities will be an added advantage;
Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
- ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline 7 June, 2020
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!