Azania Bank is one of the Tier 1 Commercial banks operating in Tanzania which has recorded fast growth in terms of financial position, Branch network, Business expansion and customer outreach through its services delivery channels and customer centric focus and product innovation. After operating an insurance agency for a while, the bank now embarks into bancassurance business whereby it focuses on widening scope of service delivery on insurance business in line with bank’s vision of becoming The One Stop Financial Centre.
Currently the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-driven and qualified Tanzanians professionals to fill the following positions: –
Bancassurance Claims Processing Officer (One Position)
Scope of responsibilities
The officer shall be responsible for liaison with principal insurance companies for the processing of payment to policy holders that files in for claims
Duties and responsibilities.
- To ensures that proper investigations are carried out before claims are paid.
- To reviews the organizations’ claims policy from to time to time to make it efficient and measure up with best practices in the industry.
- To keep proper record of claims that are paid out through ABL.
- To prepare and submit periodic reports on time and to undertake directives thereof.
- To ensure compliance with internal policies and manuals and regulatory requirements governing the bancassurance business.
Qualification, Experience and Competences
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance and risk management from a recognized university.
- Minimum of one-year experience in insurance business.
Attractive remuneration packages awaits successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interview. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs to Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application
Applications must be attached with updated detailed resume and Copies of relevant certificates. The same may be sent through physical delivery to the addresses indicated herein below. The deadline for submission of applications is One week after the appearance of this advert.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please apply in confidence to
AZANIA BANK LIMITED,
MAWASILIANO TOWERS, SAM NUJOMA ROAD
P. O. BOX 32089 DAR ES SALAAM
Email. [email protected]
Tel No.: 022 2412025/6/7