UCHUMI COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
UCB Vision is to become premier provider of banking services. Mission “To provide efficient, affordable and convenient banking services, promote Member-based Organizations (MBOs) and address the financial needs of under banked people in Tanzania.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BANK OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (1 POST)
UCB is seeking a dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized BANK OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join at Uchumi Commercial Bank Limited.
JOB TITLE – BANK OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
REPORTING LINE GENERAL MANAGER
- Act as a member of the management team, take a proactive role in influencing policy and the strategic direction of the Bank;
- Assume responsibility for the Bank’s entire service delivery for all bank customers and as part of the senior management team contribute to the achievement of annual business plans and strategic objectives
- Develop new and improved Service Delivery channels and any other additional channels that may be developed, which meet the needs of the bank customers to ensure the Bank remains competitive;
- Put in place an MIS system that will enable continuous tracking of the department’s performance, monitoring of customer satisfaction and provision of management reports;
- Identify and develop new business locations and improve alternative service delivery channels to meet the needs of Bank customers and ensure the Bank remains competitive
- Organize, develop and maintain front office operations and support structure, staffed by high calibre and well-motivated staff utilizing efficient, relevant and comprehensive processes to achieve superior delivery of customer service at all times;
- Manage Bank’s exposure to external and internal risks at the service delivery front, including but not limited to adherence to procedures, optimum cash management within set limits, and physical security of bank staff and assets;
- Manage a business continuity plan for service delivery;
- Manage projects within budgets, set timeliness and with required effectiveness and efficiency;
- Put in place a quality management system of international standards that ensures service quality;
- Continuously review services provided at the branch to ensure that customers receive services efficiently;
- Ensure that the Anti Money Laundering requirements are followed
- To innovate and create ideas for improvement of the bank services and products compared to other financial services provider.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tools.
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adopted on the sale of the products and make necessary amendments in strategies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by General Manager.
- Degree in Bachelor of Finance, Banking, commerce, Accounting, Arts in Public Relation and Marketing or any other related field. Master’s Degree in related field will be considered as an added advantage
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ten (10) year working experience in banking industry with five (5) years’ experience in banking managerial position.
- Decisiveness, Resilience and Resourcefulness.
- Performance orientation and strong problem solving.
- Good communication and high level of interpersonal in writing skills and reporting.
- Strategically aware of the business environment.
- Dynamic and self-starter.
Applicant should send a sealed written and or written application including a current CV addressing the above criteria giving full details of previous and current employment, qualifications and referees to General Manager, Uchumi Commercial Bank Limited, P.O. Box 7811 MOSHI & E-mail: [email protected]
Uchumi Commercial Bank Limited has a strong commitment to moral, confidentiality and safety management. If you are not contacted by Uchumi Commercial bank Limited within fourteen days (14) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward your applications before the 29th February 2020