- Job title: Bartender
- Job location: Moshi Municipal
- Company name: Kibo Palace Hotel-Moshi
- Closing date: November 15, 2021
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Certificate/ Diploma in Hotel management.
- Working experience not less than 2 years in hotel industry as Waiter/bartender or related field.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
How to apply: please send your cover latter, cv and copy of certificates to [email protected]
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Location Kilimanjaro