COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: Boat/Marine Mechanic
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
Asilia Lodges and Camps Ltd is looking to recruit a Full time Boat/Marine mechanic in one of their Camps. We need someone who is a reliable, friendly team player, a good communicator with excellent customer service skills. Someone who is professional, competent and engaging in maintaining our Boats.
- Test boats engines, electrical and hydraulic systems to ensure they’re working properly
- Carry out various repair and maintenance tasks as dictated by the needs of the boats
- Answer our clients’ questions about maintaining our boats
- Repair faulty and malfunctioning engine components
- Be able to identify failures and potential failures
- Fill out accurate service records and repair documents
Requirements and skills
- Holder of diploma in Mechanical and Marine Engineering fields from recognized institutions
- Holder of Technician Certificate in Mechanical and Marine Engineering fields with at least 5 years proven experience in boats repair and maintenance as a mechanic
- Three years’ experience in repair and maintenance of inboard and outboard engines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- High energetic and pro-active
- Aged between 25 years to 50 years.
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 30th November 2022 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered