The focus of this role is to grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
- Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
- Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations.
- Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback.
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers.
- Follow up on renewals to retain business.
- Conduct market intelligence to get information.
- Provide support services and training to agents.
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy.
- Premium collections
- Underwriting, claims follow up
- Demonstrate exemplary behavior and conduct in performing duties
Bachelors Degree (B): Insurance (Required), Bachelors Degree (B): Marketing (Required)
Closing Date 29 June 2022