Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, “anzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and nowin DRC, Equity Bank is now home to more than 11.5 million customers-the largest custome- base in Arica. The Bank seeks to recruit passionate and self-driven individuals of to fill the positions below;
POSITION: BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS (BRANCH MANAGERS)
Reporting to the General Manager Operations, the role holders will be in charge of the overall leadership of the Branch. The Branch manager will be expected to aggressively drive the Branch growth and profitability targets by identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with customers and agents as well as providing leadership to the branch staff.
- Lead business growth and development of the branch and agents network
- Mobilize deposits to meet branch targets
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Budget planning, control and evaluation for the Branch
- Champion customer experience
- Promote the Bank’s brand image
- Manage and lead the branch team
- Build and develop high performing team
- Understand ard provide clear d rect on to the branch
- Build relationship with media vendors, contractual agreements and other relevant partnerships
Candidate’s Profile and Qualifications
- Business related degree
- Over 6 years working experience in the banking sector 3 of which must have been as Branch Manager of a Commercial Bank.
- Holders of professional banking qualifications such as CPB, will have an added advantage.
- Experience in lending/credit
- Computer proficiency
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- People management skills
- Sales/Marketing skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The above positions are demanding roles which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, e-nail address and telephone contacts, and copies of academic and professional certificates, quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to [email protected] to be considered your application must be received January 19,2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
3’d floor, Golden Jubilee Tower, Ohio St, Dar es Salaam, P.O.Box 110183 Dar es salaam, Tanzania,
Equity Bank (Tanzania) Limited is regulated by the Bank of Tanzania