SportPesa Limited, a renowned local company operating as part of leading global SportPesa brand offering sports betting business is urgently looking for a qualified and energetic Tanzanian to fill in the position of Brand and Content Executive. Applications are thus invited from candidates who shall fulfill the following criteria.
JOB TITLE: BRAND AND CONTENT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF MARKETING
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
INDUSTRY: SPORTS BETTING
The Brand and Content Executive will be responsible for managing and delivering content for SportPesa and its pages, marketing assets, and other digital communications channels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To establish and manage a detailed content roadmap and digital calendar to keep our experiences fresh.
- To plan, monitor, and oversee integration across digital channels to create a cohesive user journey.
- Lead in Coordinating with internal partners to personalize experiences for our customers.
- Assist in the creation, deployment, and management of digital assets.
- Monitor analytics, audience sentiment, social media trends, brand awareness, and online reputation
- Goal setting and tracking ROI for Marketing Channels
- Strong copywriting abilities
- Stay up to date with viral trends, best practices, and technologies
- Leverage analytics and A/B testing capabilities to improve marketing strategies and report KPIs.
- Identify new digital and traditional marketing trends, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development.
- To lead and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Compile weekly/monthly reports per sub-departments to the supervisor showing ROI
- Collaborate with internal teams, partners, and brand influencers to make sure that content rollout is done efficiently and effectively
- Carry out any other duties which are reasonably deemed to be consistent with the demands and responsibilities of this role.
- Strategic/storyteller: Must be a strategic thinker, collaborative leader, and gifted storyteller and writer. S/he will employ an entrepreneurial approach to promoting SportPesa and its products.
- Problem-solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and reviews information appropriately. Takes initiative, uses own judgment, acts independently; seeks input from other team members as appropriate for complex or sensitive situations.
- Oral/written communication: Listens carefully and speaks clearly and professionally in all situations. Edits work for accuracy and clarity and can create, read, and interpret complex written information. Ability to develop strong interpersonal networks within the organization.
- Planning/organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, organizes personal and project timelines and deadlines, tracks project timelines and deadlines, and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and can deal with frequent interruptions, changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Consistently on time and at work, responds to management expectations, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- University degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of Marketing or Digital Marketing industry
- Good Excel and reporting skills
- Strong communication, analytical and creative skills
- Dedicated, strong team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work alone and in a team
- Able to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong command of the English language, Kiswahili is an asset
- Have experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta Ads Manager • Good knowledge of Sports in general
Only applicants who will fit the above criteria need to apply. Send your application to: [email protected] by the 31st of December 2022. Applications must consist of a cover letter outlining why you would be the best fit for such a position, your detailed CV, and copies of academic credentials.
NB: Indicating the position you applied for on the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.