The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for the Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard, The Rigional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – term contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: BRIDGE/DRAINAGE ENGINEER (1 POST)
Education/ Professional qualifications:-
- Must be a Bachelor Degree in civil, bridge or structural engineering or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Must be Registered with ERB as Professional Engineering or highway engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA condition of contract is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card
- At least five years cumulative experience related to road/Bridge design and construction
- Served as a structure/drainage Engineering for at least Two (2) road project of similar magnitude and complexity in the last ten (10) Years;
- He/she must have six (6) years working experience of at least 3 years in Sub – Sahara countries;
- Shall Head the site staff and be responsible for ensuring the bridges and other drainage structures are constructed according to design and conform to the contract specifications.
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure beyond working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent is Swahili and English;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
Age Limit 35 years and above.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 25th February 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates names of three referees including former employer if any, applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address.
Deadline for submission is 25th February 2020 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]