Jobs Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, bulyanhulu gold mine ajira
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited Requests The Submission Of Expressions Of Interest From Qualified Parties Wanting To Participate In Tendering For The Purchase And Transport Of Scrap Material
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited (“BGMt:’) is located in Msalala, Shinyanga Region, 205 KM, SSW, of Mwanza, Tanzania, East Africa. BGML is a fully owned subsidiary of Acacia Mining PLC. BGML invites “Expressions of Interest” from reputable, experienced and certified scrap material management companies interested in pre-qualifying for inclusion in the pending tender process. The general Scope of Work descrip~n is: “Purchase and Transport of Scrap Material”.
The contract is intended to be awarded, through a competitive tender process, by 20th August 2017. If your company would like to be considered for pre-qualification to receive the pending invitation to tender, please submit an “Expression of Interest” on your company’s letterhead together with:
• Company profile.
• Audited accounts for the last two years.
• Bank statement as at 31st December 2015, 2016 and June 2017.
• Job and client reference for similar services rendered for the last three years.
• Company registration documents i.e. certificate of incorporation, business licence, TIN, VRN, etc.
• Relevant permits from regulatory authorities for different waste streams i.e. scrap metal, wood, plastic, tires, and batteries. Contractor with E – Waste and Hazardous Waste permits will have an added advantage. These permits will undergo vetting processes.
• Location, size and relevant permits from regulatory authorities for your yard.
• Safety and environmental incidents records for the past two years of operation.
• Community Relations and Support Plans.
• Summary of Court proceedings (pending and completed), Court Judgments and/or insolvency/ bankruptcy proceedings, if any, during the last 3 years.
About Acacia Mining Plc
Acacia Mining plc (LSE:ACA) is Tanzania’s largest gold miner and one of the largest producers of gold in Africa. We have three producing mines, all located in nortn-west TanzaniaBulyilnhulu, Buzwagi, and North Mara and a portfolio of exploration projects in Tanzania, Kenya, Burkina Faso and Mali.
Our approach is focused on strengthening our three core pillars; our business, our people and our relationships, whilst continuing to invest in our future.
Acacia is a UK public company headquartered in London. We are listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange with a secondary listing on the Dar es salaam Stock Exchange. Barrick Gold Corporation is our majority shareholder. Acacia reports in US dollars and in accordance with IFRS as adopted by the European Union, unless stated in this announcement.