- Facilitate acquisition of business requirements
- Translation of business requirements into technical actionable items
- Ensure that the needed quality is delivered
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Requirement acquisition and Translation
- Collecting and documenting business requirements and translate them into Technical specifications.
- Engaging business users and process owners to come up with a solution as per the business requirements
- Documenting the user requirements document and ensure signoff with all stakeholders before sending it to the supplier.
- Ensuring the supplier understands all the requirements and our prerequisites if any
- Suppliers’ evaluation
- Performing technical evaluation to ensure that all solutions proposals from the solutions providers matches our requirements
- Analysing the solution design and architecture to ensure it is cost efficient.
- Analysing all risks associated with choosing each supplier
- Ensuring that suppliers fully comply with all our security baseline standards.
- Business Process Modelling
- Documenting and maintaining the Vodacom product catalogue
- Budget Administration
- Facilitating Budget approvals for PO issuance of projects
- Logging budget transfers
- Analysing and preparing IT and Billing group monthly availability reports. The reports consist of Systems availability reports, Services availability reports, M-Pesa bench mark report, Customer experience reports and Supplier’s performance reports.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to adapt to Agile
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must Have Technical/professional Qualifications
- Degree in Computing or Telecommunication field.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in Computing/ or Telecommunication field
- ITIL Certification would be advantageous.
- Systems Analysis, Design, development and implementation & Business Communication
Monitor and Diagnose
Data Driven Decision Making
Automation and Robotics