Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2020, the Group had approximately 37,000 employees and revenues of about 86 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluates work flow. Coordinate work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements. Recognize and recommend operational improvements. Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. May monitor performance of staff members per established monitoring standards. May approve special price concessions, quotes, bid allowances, or adjustments. May make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals. May have responsibility for more than one team. Typically serves as first line supervisor.
- 10 years sales & marketing experience
- 5 years in a managerial position
- 5-years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
- Mining and technical background
- Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications