We are currently seeking a BI Analyst to actively participate in Service Centre activities for the SICPATRACE solution in our local operation; in Tanzania.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The main activities will be Reporting, Data Analysis and Action Planning (defining actions based on the data analysis). This role will engage (e.g. assist in interpretation of data in decision making) with Customer, Operation management, Service Centre team and other functional teams like IT Operations, Field Service Operation and Finance.
The successful candidate will work with data from SICPATRACE, ServiceNow and Solution Monitoring (Splunk and Nagios). Act as an organisation enabler to build (by constant training, coaching, and data support) data capability within the functional teams and a data culture within the organisation (e.g., data driven type of behaviour in the functional teams).
· Define, implement and operate the essential data processes in operations (e.g., SICPA’s Market Surveillance)
· Produce, analyze reports and engage with key stakeholders in the interpretation of data (support decision making or action planning).
· Responsible for the integration and analysis of data from multiple sources (SICPATRACE BI, DMS, Splunk and ServiceNow)
· Manage development activities including technical analyses, estimates of effort, definition of scope and objectives, and coordination with other technical teams.
· Actively monitor and audit data quality
· Responsible for status reporting, Operational Performance Management, Service Management reports, as scheduled or as required.
· Actively participate in the development and delivery BI and Reporting related trainings for the customer and taxpayer system users
· Actively participate in development and delivery of internal training materials and provision of training sessions for new and existing team members
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, business studies, or related field.
· Must have experience with enterprise business intelligence tools, including Microsoft SQL Server (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), MDX, Data Modelling / Integration and TABLEAU or Power BI
· Strong analytic skills and demonstrated abilities to produce comprehensive reports
· Must have SQL knowledge
· Experience working with large structured and unstructured datasets.
· Must have ITSM Knowledge and experience in Service Management
· Experience in presenting and sharing reports to senior management level
· Experienced with quality and performance monitoring processes
Knowledge in one or more of the following fields a plus:
- Experience troubleshooting computer networks
- Experience working with SNOW
- Experience working with SPLUNK
- Experience working with Linux
Personal qualities required, abilities:
- Strong analytical skills; very organized in thought and methodology.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good political finesse in facing very demanding customers. Diplomatic when necessary.
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ownership of responsibilities
- Customer oriented attitude
- Focus on quality and results
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.