Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers. Mwananchi. The Citizen and Mwanaspoti is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
BUSINESS MANAGER DIGITAL
To plan, coordinate, control, support and supervise the work of the team of Sales Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and teams’ set company digital revenues and collection targets. To maintain quality service and excellent customer relations.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Act as specialist and understand the sales opportunity of Digital properties.
- Strategize with Sales Management to grow digital ad revenue.
- Prospect and identify sales leads and opportunities.
- To achieve targeted revenues and yields by maximizing the revenue generated from existing and as well developing new advertising clients
- Competitive tracking and analysis to identify and pursue target accounts.
- Work with sales and marketing team to create and package online programs and opportunities.
- Work with sales team on sales media plan development, negotiation, troubleshooting, confirming Conde Nast print media policies and inventory and optimization management
- Handle questions related to media plans, inventory, competitive separation, rates, etc.
- Responsible for relaying updates on media policies from Corporate to sales team (ex. rate changes, corporate policies).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: A Degree level qualification; ideally in a relevant subject e.g. Digital Media etc.
Professional qualifications and skills in:
- 2-3 years of work experience in Advertising sales
- Strong understanding digital sales and media planning process.
- Ability to develop custom marketing proposals and ideas.
- Ability to handle details related to client campaigns, optimization and campaign reporting.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Work well in a collaborative, team-based environment
Deadline for receiving applications is August 28. 2020
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.