QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Economics/Business administration
- Highly experienced with special archiving systems
- Business development experience more than five (5) years
- Five years’ experience as C.E.O
- Communicating on behalf of the company with shareholders, government, entities and the public
- Leading the development of the company’s short and long term strategy
- Creating and implementing the company or organization’s vision and mission
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company, including directors, vice presidents and presidents
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Ensuring that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
- Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- The applicant should have office capabilities of Micro-soft Excel in the level of 7-10.
5 Years on contract basis.
Please apply along with your detailed CV and cover letter via [email protected] by 12th Jan 2020.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.