We Kilimanjaro Plantation Limited (KPL) are coffee producing company with a well-established reputation within the region. Our main mission is to produce the highest quality fully washed Arabica Coffee in Tanzania. The success of the Company has been underpinned by its strong commitment to service, together with the recruitment and retention of high quality and integrity staff.Kilimanjaro Plantation Limited is offering contractual employment for the following job position.
CARPENTER (1 POSITION)
Kilimanjaro Plantation Ltd (KPL) intends to recruit a carpenter to be based in its Head
Scope of Work
A carpenter will work closely with Workshop & Irrigation Manager, Workshop Foremen or Assistant Workshop Foreman – Administration, Farm Manager, Head of HR & Legal and/or General Manager within KPL head office.
Qualification & Experience for Applicant
- Carpentry certificate (s) from recognized institutions
- Knowledge of building and construction. Minimum 1-2yrs of professional experience in carpentry operations.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of math.
- The ability to work well with others.
- The ability to work well with your hands.
- The ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools.
- The ability to work on your own.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Applications should be received no later than Tuesday 04th February 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview after application deadline.