Chalinze Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (CHALIWASA) was officially declared in the Government Notice No. 376 on 30th November 2012 as a fully fledged authority. Initially it was known among the National Water Projects which was initiated by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania in the 1980’s. CHALIWASA was established to take-over responsibilities of Chalinze Water Supply Project (CWSP) and Chalinze Water Users Association (WAMACHA – Jumuiya ya Watumiaji Maji Chalinze). The objective of the Authority is to supply water to communities in various villages of the Chalinze Township, Chalinze District and nearby villages at Bagamoyo, Kibaha and Morogoro Rural Districts
READ ALSO: ALL Jobs in Tanzania
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and should be aged between 25 – 40 years.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
4. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
• Professional certificates from respective Boards
• Birth certificate.
5. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
8. Application letters should be addressed to:
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!