Kagera Cooperative Union (1990)Ltd a Cooperative Institution based in Kagera Region and operating in three District Bukoba, Muleba and Missenyi has Employment Opportunities as follows:-
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT – ONE POST – (Re-advertised)
Report to:General Manager – KCU (1990) LTD.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Cooperative or other related field of study.
- He/She must be a holder of CPA (T), ACCA, ACA registered with NBAA as fellow, Associate or graduate Accountant.
- He/She must have an experience of not less than five years working in large companies/firms and Institutions.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Age not below 25 years but not more than 55 years old.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- He/She shall be responsible to the General Manager and shall be head of the finance/Accounts Department.
- Formulate strategies and interventions which enhance KCU(1990)Ltd financial sustainability.
- Prepare Financial/Accounts report for submission to higher Authorities.
- He/She with the Co-operation of heads of departments shall prepare annual budgets of the Union (KCU(1990)LTD).
- He/She shall prepare annual accounts and balance sheet for submission to the General Manager, Board Members and External Auditors.
- He/She shall control and maintain proper records and use of the Union funds
- He/She shall ensure the maintenance of proper books and records of assets and liabilities of the Union.
- He/She with the assistance of the Union’s Financial Regulations shall advise the General Manager and Board Members on all financial/Accounts matters.
- He/She shall perform an other duties as instructed be the General Manager and Board of the Union.
Terms of Employment and remuneration.
Tenure : Two years renewable employment contract.
Remuneration: Successful candidate will be paid salary not below KSS 3 as per KCU(1990) Ltd Salary scale and other benefits as per staff regulations.
Mode of Application.
Interested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications in hand written letters, attached with Certified certificates, CV, three referees with their current contacts and two recent passport size photograph to:-
KCU (1990) Ltd
PO Box 5,
Deadline: Not later than 4.00 pm 05TH June, 2020.
- Proper addresses preferably E-mails and mobile phone numbers should be part of the Address -of the Applicant/candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview to be held in Bukoba at KCU(1990)Ltd Head Quarter. KCU(1990)Ltd does not commit herself on travel expenses and subsistence allowance after the interview.