Kagera Cooperative Union (1990)Ltd a Cooperative Institution based in Kagera Region and operating in three District Bukoba, Muleba and Missenyi has Employment Opportunities as follows:-
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR – ONE POST (Re-advertised)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Cooperative or other related field of study.
- He/She must be a holder of CPA (T), ACCA, ACA registered with NBAA as fellow, Associate or graduate Accountant.
- He/She must have an experience of not less than five years working in large companies/firms and Institutions.
- Computer knowledge, especially in excel and word processing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Report to the Board but shall be under the General Manager
- Develop an Annual Audit plan and present it to the Board.
- Implement the Annual Audit plan as approved.
- Review and advise KCU(1990)Ltd operations compliance with the existing laws.
- Issue quarterly Internal Audit report to the Board.
- Keep the Board and General Manager informed of emerging trends and successful practices in Internal Auditing.
- Perform audit activities beyond assurance and consulting such as assisting in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within KCU(1990)Ltd and notify the Board.
- Coordinating the implementation by the Department of the recommendations and directive given to it by External Auditors.
- Supervise audit activities as will be allocated by the General Manager.
- Perform any other duties as may be directed by the Board and General Manager.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT AND REMUNERATION.
Tenure : Two years renewable employment contract.
Age : Not below 25 years of age but not more than 55 years old.
Remuneration: Attractive and competitive salary but not below KSS 3 and other benefits as per KCU (1990) Ltd staff salary scale and staff regulations will be offered to the successful applicant.
Mode of Application.
Interested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications in hand written letters, attached with Certified certificates, CV, three referees with their current contacts and two recent passport size photograph to:-
KCU (1990) Ltd
PO Box 5,
Deadline: Not later than 4.00 pm 05TH June, 2020.
- Proper addresses preferably E-mails and mobile phone numbers should be part of the Address -of the Applicant/candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview to be held in Bukoba at KCU(1990)Ltd Head Quarter. KCU(1990)Ltd does not commit herself on travel expenses and subsistence allowance after the interview.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!