Position: Civil and Building engineer.
We are looking for dynamic and results oriented person to fill the position of Civil and Building engineer.
- Estimate qualities and cost of material, equipment, labor to determine project feasibility.
- Inspect project site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specification and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction operation and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Reviewing government regulation and ordinances.
- Doing feasibility assessment and site inspections.
- Preparing and implantation project plans.
- Direct or participation in surveying to lay out installation and establish reference points grades and elevations to guide constructions.
- Determine construction cost, local and professional building regulation environment impact and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like heath, and safety protocols on site
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes and regulatory compliance.
- Perform calculation, dimensioning and control of concrete and metallic construction.
- Ability to carry out safety analysis and stability and quality control.
- Ensure projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Resolving design and development problems
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of the projects
- Perform calculation, dimensioning and control of concrete metallic construction.
- Making recommendations on presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guides construction.
- Perform other duties assigned as engineer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputable institute
- Register with ERB
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high level of accuracy and design.
- Project management.
- Site supervision.
- Structure design
- Engineering soft ware (Auto CAD and Archi CAD)
- Computer literate
- Strong ethical standard.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should physically submit their application letter, CV and Certified certificate to SOUTHERN LINK LTD Office not before 01st February 2023
SOUTHERN LINK LTD
P.O BOX 35561
DAR ES SALAAM.
Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed for the interview will be contacted.
Plot No. 16, Mikocheni Light Industrial Area, Josam House, Block A, 2rd floor, Room A13.
- Total Jobs 8 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam