Internal & External Vacancies Advertisement
ActionAid Tanzania is an anti-poverty agency working to end poverty and injustice.
Qualified women candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
ActionAid Tanzania (AATZ) envisions seeing Tanzania without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys his/her right to a life of dignity. Currently, the organization is looking for a qualified, experienced, and self-motivated person to fill in the following vacant post:
Job Title: Climate Justice and Disaster Preparedness Inspirator
Workstation: Kigoma Region
Reports to: Livelihood & Resource Mobilization Manager
Duration: 1 year
- The purpose of this placement is to strengthen the capacity of the partners in area of Climate Justice and Disaster Preparedness.
- Support in organizing the training to youth on climate justice and disaster preparedness.
- Support in mobilize youth to take active participation in climate justice campaign at regional and district level.
- Supports in organizing district and regional forum to youth, host communities and other key stakeholders on climate justice and disaster preparedness.
- Support in establishment of youth’s climate justice hubs/clubs at district level.
- Facilitates training to partner and youth on HRBA for programming youth related intervention for sustainability.
- At least two years’ experience in climate justice field related works
- Project Management experience especially from voluntary work will be added advantage.
- HRBA & Climate Justice and Disaster preparedness experience especially in host communities around refugee camps.
- A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Natural Resources, and Forestry. Master’s degree in any Social Sciences will be added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: To access a full job description of the above positions, please, visit our website: https://tanzania.actionaid.org/jobs/2022/jobs
To apply, submit your updated curriculum vitae, a motivation letter and state your gross salary expectation per month and send to Head of Human Resources Organizational Development & Support Service, through E-mail: [email protected]ionaid.org
Closing date: 20th July 2022 at 17.00hrs.
Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for, in your email subject.
NB: Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Total Jobs 18 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam