St. Francis Hospital belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Ifakara and has fulfilled so far – according to a contract with the government – the assignment of a Designated District Hospital. It was responsible for the medical care of Kilombero and Ulanga Districts, in other words, for about 600.000 people living in an area approximately as large as Switzerland.
JOB TITLE: CLINICAL OFFICER II (2 Positions)
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES
LIAISE WITH: Other medical and nursing staff
• Assess clinical needs of patients presenting at OPD
• Make correct decision store patients to other departments or initiate treatment and
– Ensure its implementation within area of responsibility and knowledge
• Ensure that records are accurate and up-to-date for the patient striated or referred
• Attend night report meeting and offer advice and recommendations
• Liaise with all other clinical departments
• Contribute to the updating SOPs and Guidelines
• Notify director of nursing and the Nurse in charge of any recurring issues with the Performance of individual nurses
• Take part in regular departmental meetings, and others such as hospital clinical
Meetings, mortality audit meeting sand seminars
• Develop knowledge and expertise, and share Learning with other staff
• Any other ad-hoc requests from the Director of Clinical Services
• Correctness of referral decisions
• Good and timely communication of patient condition and needs for treatment to receiving Department
• Achieve performance measures of an acceptable level for routine practice in the specialism
• Good patient feedback and absence of complaints
• Improvement of practice via the production, use and updating of SOPs and Guidelines
• Quality of contribution to improvements in teamwork and communication
The following documents should be attached with the application
• Covering letter
• All the post will be filled upon contract basis, candidates already serving should apply
Through proper channel with NOC from their parent organization
• The decision of selection/recruitment committee will be final.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for the test or interview.
• Salary package is negotiable with the approval of competent forum on the basis of Higher qualification/ related experience and suitability.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of Certificates, names and contact information (email address and telephone numbers) of two referees By 9th August, 2018 to
The Director General-SFRH
Or e-mail [email protected] or dropped by hand at the SFRH, Ifakara. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.