THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA MINISTRY OF HEALTH, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, GENDER, ELDERLY AND CHILDREN TENGERU INSTITUTE OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Reference. No AB:229/203/03/08
VACANCIES TO BE FILLED BY TRANSFER
Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD) is a result of upgrading the former Community Development Training Institute (CDTI – Tengeru) into a full-fledged autonomous Institute. Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD) is established by the Tengeru Institute of Community Development (Establishment) Order 2013 as a body corporate. The Institute was established to serve as a practicaloriented professional Centre for demand-driven training, research, advisory and consultancy services in the fields of Community Development, Gender and Development and Participatory Project Planning.
VACANT POSITIONS TO BE FILLED THROUGH TRANSFER
TICD has eleven (11) vacant posts to be filled by transfer of Public Servants and invites applications from competent and qualified public servants to be considered for immediate transfer to TICD to fill available vacant posts. Successful applicants should be ready to work at TICD, Arusha. The vacant posts are listed below: –
CLINICAL OFFICER II (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in prescribing medicine to patients.
- To order and keep medicines and first aid equipment.
- To make proper diagnosis of disease,
- To give First Aid to MCH problems,
- To give anesthesia during operations
- To attend general outpatient clinics.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Form IV or VI certificate plus a Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
- The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration and benefits according to TICD Scheme of Services.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFER
- All applicants must be Public Servants of not more than 45 years of age;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach certified copies of transcripts and academic, professional and birth certificates;
- Attaching result slips, testimonials or partial transcripts without academic and professional certificates is strictly not accepted;
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Applicants should route their application letters through their respective current employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification;
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be verified and evaluated by the relevant Authorities in Tanzania;
- Applicants with special needs are supposed/required to state the nature of their disability;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer costs upon being successful; and
- All applicants are advised to indicate their salary check numbers.
- Deadline for application is 28th May, 2020;
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application should be sent to:
Rector Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD),
P.O. Box 1006,